The world needs turtles!
Turtles have swum on this earth since the dinosaurs were around but now, several species are sadly critically endangered.
It is estimated that only 1 in 1000 hatchlings survive to adulthood, this is down to several things such as: habitat loss, entanglement and consumption of their eggs and meat.
What can you do?
1. Cut down on using single use plastics
2. Anything you do use make sure you dispose of it correctly
3. Reduce the amount of harmful chemicals you use
4. Pick up rubbish and littler of the beach
5. Support good charities like the WWF, you can adopt a turtle or even adopt one as a gift for someone else! https://support.wwf.org.uk/ado...